Coming back to the tag, for some strange reason, Manju, wants me to list six of the weirdest things about me. I find this a very difficult exercise because I'm sure there are more than six weird things, and am positive my friends can come up with many more.
Anyway, Manju, just for you, here are the six of the weirdest things (not in any particular order, ok)
1. If I'm drinking Pepsi, I like to use a red straw and if I'm drinking Coke I prefer a blue straw because I like a little bit of colour co-ordination.
2. I enjoy crushing dead leaves and enjoy the crunchy sound that follows.
3. Sometimes I like to mute the audio while watching news on television and play western classical music on the radio or wherever. Effect is usually cinematic.
4. I love to check all the free-to-air channels one by one... usually when I'm alone, obviously.
5. I don't throw plastic bags for environmental reasons, but have no clue what to do with them now that I've collected stacks of 'em.
6. And finally, as some friends would agree I tend to over-do certain things... won't elaborate more, but that will do on a public forum like this one ;)
There you go. Those are my Top Six (and not in any particular order), and yes, there are a lot more but I just don't remember them at the moment. And so, I guess, they aren't important enough... or weird enough.