Monday, December 25, 2006

A Very Merry Christmas

I don't know about you, but I felt Christmas came early this year. It seemed it was only a month or two ago when we celebrated the last Christmas - and wham bang - it's here again.

I hope things just slow down otherwise the next Christmas will bamboozle its way before I find time to breathe. Oh well, it doesn't matter... festivals always proud some cause for celebration, and an excuse to party. So why complain?

Anywayyyyy, now that Christmas is HERE...

A very Merry Christmas - or shall I say, Eid Al Milad Mubarak - to all those who are celebrating the festival.

Have fun. Smile. Be of good cheer... and ho ho ho till the next year.

2 comments:

tooners said...

Merry late Christmas to you as well. I felt the same way about Christmas... it came really fast. Actually, the whole year seemed to whiz by, but I've been feeling a lot of that as of late - I guess for the last few years. I'm hoping this next year slows down a lot... but here it's already almost the middle of January.

Ashish Gorde said...

and belated Merry Christmas to you as well... hope the next year slows down a bit, or at least, crawls. :-)