Technical problems

Technology is supposed to make life easier, but sometimes things don't work according to plan. On Friday I decided to reformat my hard drive and install some necessary applications, but the result was that my ADSL modem refused to co-operate and I was left net-less over the weekend. It affected my series of Christmas countdown posts and though it is still 'down' at home, I am making a frantic attempt, neverthless, to meet the deadline.

Let's see what happens.

In any case, this just goes to show that technology must not be seen as a completely infallible and invincible entity, but for what it is -- a tool to make life easier. A tool, mind you, and nothing else. Our problems usually begin when we elevate technology to almighty status and expect blessings and miracles.

Anyway, I better go back to my countdown and wrap things up as soonish as possible.

Comments

Popular Posts